Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Beelzeblub is a boss that appears in Downpour.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Beelzebub flies around the room and periodically spawns either a larger Small Leech which charges at Isaac or a pair of Small Leeches that follow him.
- Occasionally, Beelzebub jumps towards the player, releasing a chaotic burst of tears in all directions.
- After a few Small Leeches are following him, he sends out a burst of 8 tears in all directions and makes the Small Leeches charge at Isaac.
- Upon death, Beelzebub bursts into more tears and releases some leeches.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Beelzeblub is very similar in appearance and in behavior to The Duke of Flies. Beelzeblub may be considered as a drowned version of the Duke.
- Beelzeblub's name is a combination of "Beelzebub", a demon known as the Lord of the Flies, and "blub", an onomatopoeic sound that can be used for the act of trying to breathe underwater, referring to his drowned state.
- Beelzeblub has an autopsy stitch. Again this can be seen on many other bosses as well. Including The Duke Of Flies