From The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth Wiki
This page documents Antibirth's changes to Rebirth's content and its expansions.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- The Lost now carries the D4, the Holy Mantle, and has spectral tears, without the need for Afterbirth and its unlocks.
- Eden no longer has variable luck. Instead Eden always has their luck set to zero. Because of how Rebirth handles Eden luck, respawning as a different character doesn't change the luck of the player character character, even if the character was Eden.
Pickups[edit | edit source]
- Black hearts
- Changed sound when picked up.
- Removed animation.
- Monsters disappear in a black smoke.
- Detonation time slightly increased.
Items[edit | edit source]
- D12 is featured as a new item, without the need for Afterbirth.
- D12 has a new sprite.
- D100 activates D12 as well.
- Book of Belial has a new animation.
- Poop created by E Coli is not axis-aligned, but now similar to a normal poop.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Champion enemies have improved coloring.
Rooms[edit | edit source]
- Sacrifice room
- Added blood on floor and walls.
Devil Deals[edit | edit source]
- Taking 2 heart devil deal while you have one red heart container will cause your character to lose all health.
- Running out of red heart containers to spend will cause all other devil deals to turn into blue heart devil deals, like in Afterbirth.
- Blue heart devil deals are sometimes offered without having no red heart containers, like in flash TBoI.
Technical[edit | edit source]
- Improved lighting effects.