Menorah is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a menorah familiar that causes Isaac's tears to be multiplied by the number of lit candles.
- The menorah starts with one candle lit, and each time Isaac is hit, another candle is lit, up to a maximum of 7 tears per shot.
- Being hit an additional time will release blue flames that damage enemies and set the menorah to 0 for a bit, effectively making him blindfolded. After that time has passed, the candle will reset itself back to 1 lit candle.
- Halves tear delay and then multiplies it by the sum of lit candles plus 1. This means that Isaac has the same tear delay at one candle, and 50% more tear delay at 2 candles, and so on.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Bird's Eye: When the Bird's Eye effect occurs, it happens for each candle that is lit.
- Monstro's Lung: For each candle lit, it will shoot another barrage of tears rather than just adding one tear.
- Mutant Spider: Each lit candle will add a spread of additional shots, resulting in a massive wave of shots with seven candles.
- Sad Bombs: Sad Bomb's Tears are affected by Menorah.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Azazel's Brimstone: Overrides Menorah.
- Ludovico Technique currently crashes the game, so be careful!
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Trying to control the Tear with The Ludovico Technique after taking a hit will cause the game will crash.
Gallery[edit | edit source]