Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|Stare into the abyss|
Oculus Rift is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to fire tears that summon rifts wherever they land.
- Rifts attract enemies, enemy shots, Isaac's tears, and pickups. They also deal contact damage to enemies caught in them.
- The size of the rifts scales with Isaac's damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Rifts can spawn on enemies hit by the laser.
- Ipecac: Spawns huge rifts.
- Dr. Fetus: Bombs spawn large rifts that deal huge damage to all enemies in the room.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Rubber Cement: Rifts spawn where tears land after reaching their max range, not when they hit any enemies, objects, or terrain. This is generally not a benefit.
- Epic Fetus: The explosion will leave a glow on the ground, similar to a rift, but it will not attract enemies, enemy shots, etc. (probably a bug).
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Oculus Rift is a virtual reality headset developed and manufactured by Oculus VR, released on March 28, 2016.