|Luck way up. Don't lose it!
Perfection is a trinket. It drops from a floor boss after completing three floors without taking damage, and cannot be found through other means.
- +10 Luck.
- Destroyed when damage is taken.
- Perfection can be dropped manually to prevent destruction before knowingly taking damage.
- Perfection can drop multiple times. However, only one can be held, even with Mom's Purse.
- Getting shocked by the Charge Machine will count as damage and will destroy Perfection.
- If the Lost has additional lives and dies, Perfection will get destroyed because it counts as damage.
- Holy Mantle: Prevents damage once per room, making it easier to keep Perfection.
- Any item that depends on Luck: See effects of luck.
- Rock Bottom: Taking damage and losing the trinket will not remove the luck.
- Blood Oath: Counts as damage, destroying Perfection. You can't protect Perfection by dropping it, since Blood Oath stabs faster. The only way to keep Perfection is by quickly leaving the starting room, which requires a lot of speed.
- Voodoo Pin: Counts as damage and will destroy Perfection. However, Perfection will spawn again once the next boss is defeated (unless actual damage is taken before that).