The Intruder is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac fires four slowing tears in addition to normal tears.
- These tears are unaffected by Isaac's Damage and Tears stats; they have fixed damage and fire rate.
- Upon taking damage, there is a chance that Isaac's head will pop, spawning friendly spiders, and release the Intruder familiar.
- It will leap at enemies to deal contact damage as a Trite does, and frequently fires four slowing tears towards nearby enemies.
- The familiar only lasts for the current room, and Isaac's head is reattached upon entering a new room.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: If Isaac's head pops off, it will be impossible to determine if Brimstone has been fully charged or not.
- Transcendence: If Isaac's head pops off, Isaac will be invisible for the rest of the room aside from a shadow and orbitals.
- Song of the Siren (trinket): Will roughly double the fire rate of the spider's tears, even while it resides inside Isaac's head.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
VLQZ E94W (First floor treasure room)