|: yes : yes|
|Rune of Fehu|
Turbo! is the third challenge on the list added on Antibirth; it is unlocked along with Cain, which is also the character on this challenge.
The game plays the same, but at a really high speed and your goal is to defeat Mom and doing so unlocks the Rune of Fehu.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This is essentially a common Antibirth playthrough as Cain with shops, treasure rooms same starting items.
EVERYTHING goes faster, the game itself runs at a higher speed including animations, sequences, the timer, Temporary effects.
- Cain's already high speed makes him somewhat hard to maneuver, but the bigger issue is reaction time and dodging incoming attacks and enemies.
- If you still cannot get used to the movement speed, consider reducing it a bit
- An early boir:Bucket of Lard will reduce your speed and increase Cain's low health
- Don't rush through the rooms to seize the difficulty and dangers on each, trying to speedrun them will inevitably result in you bumping on harmful obstacles.
- leaping enemies and spiders are a special menace since they reach high speeds and move suddenly, making them harder to predict.
- Protective items to shrug off hits and shrinking items to avoid hits are recommended.
- Items which speed down enemies like Boir:Spider Butt, Boir:The Hourglass, Boir:Stop Watch.
- In this version of the game, Stop Watch was still automatic and will trigger when entering a new room.
- Boir:Broken Watch also works, but only every forth room and have a chance to speed up the game.
- Items that petrifies in the room helps like Mom's Bra.
- Eraser is really useful to delete a troubling enemy like Hoppers/Leapers,
- Bosses like Krampus and The Bloat are a big threat due to how quick their attacks can be.
- The best strategy is getting accustomed to the speed by playing it over and over.